Wednesday, September 22, 2010

7 Days VLCD

I am happy to report that I am on day 7 of the VLCD. I cannot believe it! 7 days down and 5.4 pounds net loss... that is 8.4 because I gained 3 during loading.
Today I ate steak, melba toast, cucumber, and an apple for lunch. I have not had dinner. I am amazed by not being hungry. I believe it is because I am "off" sugar. That is such a good place to be.
I have questions/comments about exercising. I am going to the gym today, the 2nd time in these 7 days. I want to train for a half-marathon I am going to run. It will be my first, so I will run/walk it. But I need to have more intense exercise. I am going to try it out and see what strength I have. Before VLCD, I exercised regularly, so I am hoping this will not interfere with the diet, if I am able.

1 comment:

  1. (O_O) I'm so anxious to see how the exercising worked for you!

    I'm glad your feeling Great! Now I know I'm not Crazy! I haven't experience anything negative including NO headaches, tiredness or any of the other problems. Keep It Going!! :)

    ReplyDelete