Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Round 1, Phase 2, Day 6

I love love love this diet! I exagerrate, but really, today I lost 1.4 pounds! Yea! I feel great. Occasionally, I am grouchy, but not too bad.

Today I ate steak, cucumber, grapefruit and melba toast for lunch. I split up my dinner. Earlier I ate an orange and melba toast, and later more melba toast, steak and cucumber. I drank coffee with stevia, green tea with stevia, and water. Probably 200 ounces. I drink a lot!
I have a grocery questions: Where is the best place to get fresh produce?  Can you eat frozen fruit and veggies on hCG? If so, which ones? I read some people are eating broccoli, however, I have not seen that on the protocol I am using. The protocol did not come with my hCG, which I ordered from Amazon.

Happy Dieting, Happy Living!

3 comments:

  1. Have you read Pounds and Inches by Dr. Simeons? I have a link on the sidebar on my blog, www.emergeweightloss.com . In it, he indicates the fruits and veggies we are allowed on P2. Any of those, fresh or frozen, are fine.

    The HCG Diet is absolutely amazing, I lost 58 pounds and 7 sizes over the course of 2 rounds (134 days total), and I am grateful daily that I found Dr. Simeons diet - without exaggerating, I can say it changed my life! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    That is fabulous! Congratulations! Did you use drops or injections? How long was round 1 and round 2? How long have you kept it off? That is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best bet for produce is your local farmers market. If the market rules allow only "no pesticide" and organic certified products, you're golden.
    On the hcg list, I'm joined up as azonic_Vta@yahoo.com.
    :) Lauren in Ventura, Ca.

    ReplyDelete